Saturday 7 September 2013

Vodafone twitter TCP & VPN trick September 100% working


                                                                                                          Hi friends !

Welcome!  I am back with a new Vodafone TCP trick. My previous trick that I published worked too many states. And I find many good responses. I know what you are thinking on Vodafone tcp trick because everyone know Vodafone twitter trick, but it gives too slow speed.
So I shared many configurations that actually giving high speed. Also this trick was 100% successful checked by our ‘The Soft Media Team’ which is present in almost all states in India.




                                                 Feature of this trick
1. working with zero balance
2. no sim blocking
3. high speed
4. Http and Https protocol support
5. with YouTube social network like Facebook support.
                             
                    

                  Like Our Facebook Page Then We Will Unlocking 
                             Username And Password OF ovpn File

OR  Download




No comments:

Post a Comment