Sunday 29 September 2013

Vodafone 3G Vpn trick October 2013 Fast Browsing High Speed Download- The Soft Guru

Hi Friends ! 
Welcome To my blog ! i am posting a new Vodafone 3G Vpn trick With Fast downloading and high speed browsing .  This trick was created by my school friends Rahul Pangotra. He wants to become member of my blog. so soon I am Adding a new Admin. Here I am Aniket Kumar, reall Administrator of this website.
This trick is by rahul pangora, hope you will enjoying this trick.

I am glad to say that this vodafone 3g Vpn trick is working in states Like Uttar Pradesh, Punjab,Haryana, Rajsthan and other neighbour states too.
Also let me remind you that vodafone 3g Vpn trick is working and those who can't connect vodafone 3g Vpn trick do not worry I am here just show your error logs i will try my best to help you out.

Update New- Now Working in MH.

Features of This Trick


1.Use with 3g Balance .(It will work if its connects with zero)
2.No Disconnection Problem is there using Vodafone 3G Nmdvpn Trick .
3.Based on Fastest Vodafone 3G Tcp 443 Nmdvpn Trick Protocol.
4.No speed capping is there in Vodafone 3G Tcp 443 Nmdvpn Trick .
5.No Sim blockingin this Vodafone 3G Tcp 443 Nmdvpn Trick.
6.Works on blocked sim also.
7.No Registration Required using Vodafone 3G Tcp 443Trick.
8.APN- www (At Data Balance or Or with Zero Balance) 
9.Speed up To 500 KBps.

How To Configure

1. Download NMD VPN 
2. Install On Your PC
3. Open C:/program file/nmd/configuration
4. Paste The Given OVPN File On This Location






3 comments:

  1. bro i try 5 times but i can't downlnd file
    pls mail me

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro i try 5 times but i can't downlnd file
    pls mail me

    ReplyDelete