Saturday 18 May 2013

Rogue Trooper Rip Version

Rogue Trooper Rip Version 

 Rogue Trooper Rip Version:
This new game I performed 2 moments ago and operates efficiently on my laptop (low specifications pc). If situation for the experience, I myself do not know:-D because I do not discover a evaluation about the experience, but for those of you who like gathering pc activities, there's no damage in trying the experience rogue trooper rip edition this. For more details, you can see from the screen shot below.
Screenshot

 



 System Requierements 

  • Windows XP/7
  • Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz Processor
  • 256MB RAM
  • 64MB DirectX compatible 3D Video Card with Pixel and Vertex Shaders v1.1
  • DirectX 9.0c
  • 1.5GB Hard Disk Space

Update Link download (10-03-2013)
Click Here for Download from Mirror via UPafile (797 MB Interchangeable)









 


Click Here for Download from Mirror via BillionUploads (797 MB Interchangeable)
 

Download Part 2 (200mb)
  
 

Part3(200mb)
 
 
Download part 4(200mb)

Dear visitors Please click on some Ads
because my site bublish very few ads
thankyou.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment